Attorney Frank Beninato, Jr.
Frank Beninato has been published with case law in the personal injury field and has obtained millions upon millions of dollars in settlement for his clients over the last 40 years fighting for victims rights in New Jersey. Attorney Beninato also has been on the Board of Adjustment for the City of Elizabeth for 20 years.
- 1972 Graduated from Rider University, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- 1975 Graduated Rutgers Law School, Camden, New Jersey Juris Doctor
- 1975 Superior Court of New Jersey for Judges Joseph Barbieri and Richard P. Muscatello
- 1976 Municipal Zoning Board Attorney for the City of Elizabeth for 16 years. Planning Board Attorney for the City of Elizabeth for 2 years.
- 1976 Private practice, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- 2014 Private practice includes Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation Law, Insurance Law, Underinsured Motorist, Uninsured Motorist, Slip and Fall, Commercial transactions, Residential transactions, Business law including Contracts, Adoptions, Child Support, Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Land Use, Commercial Closings, Residential Closings and Tort Claims. During my practice I was able to make law in New Jersey on several cases.
- Hardison, Pereria,in the matter of PDF and others.
- Municipal Court work including DWI’s, traffic violations, Town Ordinances, Criminal Law.
Other areas of interest
- Certified Flight Instructor, Aircraft Instrument and Multi-Engine.
- Captain in the United States Army (Retired).
- Real Estate Property Manager, Licensed Real Estate Salesman, State of New Jersey, Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of New York
- Licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts in the States of New Jersey and New York.
- Firemans License black seal.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- Published in the Appellate Courts