Personal Injury Attorney Dan T. Matrafajlo
Dan T. Matrafajlo, Esq. is the managing member and lead partner with Beninato and Matrafajlo, Attorneys at Law, LLC. Dan T. Matrafajlo has created legal precedent in the personal injury field of law with Appellate decisions, such as Hardison v. King, 381 N.J.Super. 129), Frenklakh v. Lojek, (Westlaw citation: 2007 WL 470640). In addition, Dan T. Matrafajlo litigation results have been featured in New Jersey Law Journal throughout the years. Super Lawyers has elected Dan T. Matrafajlo to its Rising Star list for the last 5 years.
- 2012 – 2016: Rising Stars by SuperLawyers.com
- 2012 – 2016 NJ Monthly Magazine designated as Top Attorney
- Referenced in the New Jersey Lawyer magazine in calender years 2005, 2007 & 2012
- Guest Lectured at Rutgers Law School and Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law school
- Established legal precedent in the New Jersey Supreme Court and Appellate Division.
- Managing & majority member at Beninato & Matrafajlo Attorneys at Law, LLC.
Education University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL – 2003, Juris Doctor
Rider University, Lawrenceville, N.J. – 1999, B.S.B.A. with a major in finance and a minor in psychology Graduated magna cum laude
- New Jersey State Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- New Jersey Association for Justice, formerly New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association Member
- New Jersey Inns of Court Barrister
- Licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey, New York and Federal Court
- Published in the Appellate Courts