New Jersey Auto Accident Lawyer
Aggressive representation for injured automobile accident victims
Getting into a serious automobile accident can significantly impact your life, especially if you have sustained extensive injuries. You will never be prepared for the emotional and financial toll of an unexpected accident. You can easily become overwhelmed when dealing with the insurance companies, your injuries, and having a limited understanding of the law. This is precisely why you need an experienced New Jersey car accident attorney on your side.
With the legal team at Beninato & Matrafajlo, Attorneys at Law on your side, you can be confident that you will obtain the full extent of the money damages that you deserve. We have the experience, knowledge and resources to help you successfully handle your claim.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
According to the New Jersey Department of Transportation, approximately 265,540 motor vehicle accidents were reported in 2014 in the state of New Jersey. Although not all of these accidents resulted in serious injuries, those that did took a great toll on the victims’ lives.
Some common injuries that sustained by motor vehicle accident victims include:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries and other head injuries
- Scarring, bruising, lacerations and other disfigurement
Regardless of what type of injury you sustained as a result of your automobile accident, filing a personal injury lawsuit may be the best way to obtain the financial damages that you deserve. You need to consult with an aggressive car accident attorney in New Jersey to obtain the full compensation that you deserve. The attorneys at Beninato & Matrafajlo, Attorneys at Law have the experience and dedication that you need to protect your legal rights during a time when you deserve nothing but the best.
Compensation Available to Auto Accident Victims
If you have suffered injuries in an automobile accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, you may be entitled to the following types of compensation:
- Medical bills. Medical bills include hospitalization costs, surgical costs, ambulatory services, compensation for prescriptions drugs and any other costs related to the medical treatment or therapy of your amputation injuries. Medical bills include both past and future damages.
- Loss of income. Loss of income refers to any wages you have lost from missing work to recover from your amputation injuries caused by the accident. Compensatory damages include lost wages, as well as your future earing capacity.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is designed to compensate you for the physical pain and discomfort you have suffered as a result of the accident.
- Emotional and mental distress. This type of compensation covers the emotional aspect of pain and suffering, including fear, loss of sleep, anxiety, and post traumatic stress disorder.
- Loss of enjoyment of life or loss of consortium. This type of compensation covers your inability to engage in any activities that you engaged in prior to the accident, especially your inability to maintain an intimate relationship with your significant other.
Even the slightest car accident can have an impact on your quality of life. If you were seriously injured, you will no doubt require many adjustments to nearly every aspect of your life and livelihood. Moreover, the financial costs can be destructive. You need to hire the right attorney to hold the guilty party accountable for their conduct.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with an experienced New Jersey car accident attorney, please call Beninato & Matrafajlo, Attorneys at Law at (908) 248-4404 for a free consultation. There are no fees until we win your case!