Car Accident Attorney New Jersey
It’s the objective of most insurance companies to maximize profits and reduce expenses. In other words, it’s an incentive for the insurance company to pay you as little as possible, even if that means prematurely ending necessary medical treatment.
Thankfully, the laws of the state of New Jersey are designed to protect your rights. New Jersey provides No-Fault insurance coverage to all injured parties involved in an car accident. This is a prompt source of recovery for medical losses sustained in a car accident. If you are based outside of New Jersey, then you should contact a local legal representative or local state bar who will be able to advise you on your local state laws.
Are you still entitled to recover for pain and suffering if you hold some fault in the car accident?
In some cases, YES! The Comparative Negligence Act, adopted in 1973, provides recovery to a negligent plaintiff, but merely diminishes plaintiff’s recovery by the percentage of his or her own negligence as long as it was less than that of the defendant.
Hire a New Jersey Car Accident Attorney to get the compensation you deserve
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a car accident, you will no doubt have extensive medical bills, may be unable to work, and your financial livelihood may be in jeopardy. If you are a victim of car accident in New Jersey, you have the right to file two kind of claims-
- No-fault insurance claim
- Personal Injury or Wrongful death lawsuit
In New Jersey car accident, it is very challenging to determine what compensation and benefits you deserve. Even pursuing either type of claim can be a tough job especially when you are recovering from an injury or are dealing with a loss of near and dear one in the accident. Therefore it is very important that you contact an experienced Car Accident Attorney New Jersey.
At the Law offices of Beninato & Matrafajlo, our Car Accident Attorney New Jersey have the experience and knowledge to protect your legal rights. We are aggressive and work hard in getting our clients the monetary compensation that they deserve, such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Any other out of pocket expenses associated with your accident
For a free case evaluation, contact Car Accident Attorney New Jersey, at Beninato & Matrafajlo TODAY.
- Who pays your medical bills in an Automobile Collision?
- How to file an Accident claim against Uber or Lyft?
- Fatal Car Crashes: Some Interesting Facts
- Your Unpaid Medical Bills When You’re in a Car Crash
- When You’re Hurt While a Passenger in a Limousine
- Hurt in a Car or a Truck Accident? Who Can You Sue?
- What New NJ Legislation Could Mean to You If You’re Hurt in a Car Crash
- Are Uber and Lyft Really Worth the Risk of a Car Crash?
- You Need to Max Your Auto Insurance PIP Coverage in New Jersey Right Now!
- Could These Details About Car Accidents Really Be True?