- 2020 American Association of Justice Member
- 2012-2016 designated Rising Star for Super Lawyers
- 2012 NJ Monthly Magazine designated as Top Attorney
- Referenced in the New Jersey Lawyer magazine in calendar years 2005, 2007 & 2012
- Experience in all Local courts
- Over 15 Years Experience Serving New Jersey
- Personal Injury Litigation: motor vehicle accidents; slip and fall claims; and, medical malpractice. Responsibilities include all aspects of litigation: pre-trial discovery; depositions; mediation; arbitration; trial; post-trial; and, extensive motion practice
- Employment Litigation: discrimination claims (age, race, gender, religion, disability); sexual harassment claims; whistleblower claims; wage and hour claims; and, severance negotiations.
- Admitted to practice law in the state of NJ and NY.
- Received her Juris Doctorate from Pace Law School in White Plains, NY in 2017.
- Graduated from University at Albany with a B.A. in Political Science and Criminal Justice in 2013.
- Experienced in handling matters pertaining to personal injury and real estate.
Frank Cofone has been licensed for 44 years and handles cases in Insurance, General Practice, Government, Appeals. This attorney works in New Brunswick, NJ and attended Stetson University.
- Appeals, General practice, Government, Insurance
- Over 40 Years Experience Serving New Jersey
- Experience in Local Municipal Courts
- Licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts in the States of New Jersey and New York.