- 2020 American Association of Justice Member
- 2012-2016 designated Rising Star for Super Lawyers
- 2012 NJ Monthly Magazine designated as Top Attorney
- Referenced in the New Jersey Lawyer magazine in calendar years 2005, 2007 & 2012
- Experience in all Local courts
- Over 40 Years Experience Serving New Jersey
- Experience in Local Municipal Courts
- Licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts in the States of New Jersey and New York.
- Over 15 Years Experience Serving New Jersey
- Personal Injury Litigation: motor vehicle accidents; slip and fall claims; and, medical malpractice. Responsibilities include all aspects of litigation: pre-trial discovery; depositions; mediation; arbitration; trial; post-trial; and, extensive motion practice
- Employment Litigation: discrimination claims (age, race, gender, religion, disability); sexual harassment claims; whistleblower claims; wage and hour claims; and, severance negotiations.
Frank Cofone has been licensed for 44 years and handles cases in Insurance, General Practice, Government, Appeals. This attorney works in New Brunswick, NJ and attended Stetson University.
- Appeals, General practice, Government, Insurance