East Brunswick, NJ Personal Injury Attorney
Getting into any type of accident that results in an injury can be a traumatic event with lasting impact on all aspects of your life. When the injuries are catastrophic preventing you from going to work, even for a short period, it could wreak financial havoc on your life. If the accident was caused by the negligence or reckless actions of another party or entity, you may be entitled to monetary compensation.
At the law firm of Beninato & Matrafajlo, we have built our careers on holding individuals and entities accountable for acts of negligence. Over the decades, we have helped countless injury victims recover full and fair compensation for their personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one. We take pride in the fact that we are driven to get the maximum results our injured clients deserve.
We Handle All Types of Accidents
An accident can happen in the blink of an eye, but the ramifications can forever change your life. If you or a loved one has gone through a challenging, traumatic, or life-altering experience as a result of an accident, out legal team can protect your legal rights and get you the full compensation you deserve.
At the law firm of Beninato & Matrafajlo, we focus exclusively on representing injured victims and families. We have the experience and resources to handle a wide variety of accident claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Dog Bites
- Workers’ Compensation
- Traffic Offenses
Getting the Compensation You Deserve After an Accident
Our East Brunswick personal injury attorneys understand that each of our injured accident victims has unique needs and goals. Our legal team will investigate the facts of your case and take every step legally possible to ensure you get you full compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress and mental trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of the accident
Why You Need to Hire an East Brunswick Personal Injury Attorney
Insurance companies have one goal – to settle your claim as quickly as possible, for as little as possible. And if there is any chance they can avoid paying out altogether, they will quickly deny your claim. You need to level the playing field by hiring an experienced East Brunswick personal injury attorney to fight for your rights and make sure the parties responsible for your injuries are held accountable so you get the full compensation.
Below are the top reasons why you need to hire an attorney as soon as possible after an accident:
- Insurance companies do not care about you or our injuries. Insurance companies will take every step possible to minimize the value of your accident claim or deny it outright. You need an attorney to fight for you to make sure your legal rights are protected.
- File or settle before the statute of limitations expires. You only have a certain time frame to begin the legal process to file your accident claim. This is known as the statute of limitations. If you fail to timely file your claim, you could be forever barred from recovering anything for your damages.
- Complying with strict rules. After an accident, there are specific procedures that must take place as the claim is investigated. An experienced East Brunswick accident attorney can handle the legal process while you focus on your injuries.
- Proving your case can be complicated. Not every accident is clear cut, and even those that may be seemingly easy can be complicated. Proving the full extent of your injuries and getting the full compensation that you deserve can be more difficult than most accident victims expect. You need an attorney with experience and knowledge fighting for you.
Call an East Brunswick NJ Injury Attorney
If you or someone you know has been injured or wrongfully killed in an accident caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another party, an experienced attorney can help. Call Beninato & Matrafajlo Attorneys at Law, LLC at 732.723.8840 to schedule a free, complimentary consultation with our legal team today.
Frequently Asked Questions
The length it takes to settle a personal injury claim depends on various factors. If you reach a settlement right away, your case could be resolved in as little as 3-4 months. If you need to file a lawsuit, it could take as long as 2+ years, depending on whether you are able to come to an agreement or need to go to trial.
In New Jersey, you have two years to file a personal injury claim. However, this time frame may differ for some cases, such as those involving a government entity.
Although New Jersey law doesn’t require you to hire an attorney to handle your injury claim, you will be in a better position to settle your claim for its full value if you are represented by an experienced and aggressive East Brunswick personal injury attorney.